Thursday, August 26, 2010

HUMAN "A Technology"



Technology, the best definition which I can say is “The system which has no ideology”. I know that everybody is not fully convinced with my definition as they have their own definition too. We as a “Human being” or u can say “Being Human” (because of Salman’s fan) is the real technology, created by God. Though, I have not seen God but as told by my parents (alias my GOD) that GOD created Human Beings. Yes, we human beings are the best technology in this world of Machines. I do not know whether I am right or wrong & also don’t know that my this blog is relevant for the topic (personally I don’t care a bit)…… J


 But still I am going to write this & publish this for the category of “Technology”. So don’t get screwed after reading this….. Please do read carefully because I know that you peoples are also “Human Beings” 


 “Following things contain some stupidity in it”


 As I said above…. The best technology we ever have is “We Human Being”… The Father of all technologies…. We created little Pins to LHC (Large Hadrons Collider) Machine… we have immense talent in our inner self even we don’t know. Humans are the best machines in this world … I called human beings as “Machines ka Maseeha”. Honestly speaking, when I watched the movie Terminator-3 first time I got scared a bit. Those bastard machines wanna to overtake our dynasty…. FUCK OFF You Machines… those were my wordings for machines after watching that movie… but then I realized that “Hey Kid” that was just a typical HOLLYWOOD movie… Totally fake… No one can ever beat us neither Aliens nor those sucking Machines….. Ahhh What a relief!!!! Then after I came to a conclusion that it was just a technology used in the movie… & who is the damn creator (mentor) of those technologies “We Human Beings”. That hit my mind so hard … (still painful yaar). These technologies are soooo scary… even scarier than the whole saga of SCARY MOVIES (hehehehehe).


But seriously talking, we are in the 21st century where a space oriented program is a normal one. You can count it on your finger tips that how many times we reached space in a single year. There is a flood like situation in the field of technology… yet no aid for the flood victims. You can make calls anywhere in the world & the easier version “chat” with your friendzzz/beloved ones wherever you are in the world even can express your feelings/thoughts while using social networking sites or indiblogging. That is called TECHNOLOGY. Whatever we do in our lives, some type of technology is always in it. You can no escape from that dude… even while writing this blog I m also using a technology… Ohhhh damn technology… just piss-off man.


Technology…. Technology…. Technology what ever it is, I am just sick of it. It is like tagline of VODAFONE “wherever you go our network follows you”. Hell yaar… I think even in HELL, Yamraj too using some sort of technology… Eg: For counting number of good & bad souls, Giving wages to his so called workers & many more (etc…etc)

Now coming back to earth, everything we used in our life has some technology in it.  So if I want to change something in it… what I have to do. I have to change the mother board of system & who is the Mother board???? The answer is “Human Beings”

We, as a Human have always one problem, “Problem of EGO”. Yeah that is right…. Because of that ego… we created the mass destruction weapons like Missiles, Nuclear Bomb etc…. this is what we created… that is why we called ourselves as the best machines of the World. Nevertheless, I don’t want to make it a long boring essay… I just want to say that if we HUMAN BEINGS can forget that word “EGO” from ourselves then definitely we are the best Technology of this World. Except that I don’t want to change anything in technology….


Closing on a serious note… (dunno know whether it is serious or not)
“An Egoist is one who suffers from too much vitamin “I” in his system”.      -Proverb

17 comments:

Manish Verma said...

is m too a technology... :) different tought dood and i really like ur pic over the post

Stranger said...

dunno knw.... whether i succeeded or nt
bt thnax 4 reading... :)

Tanvi said...

Your topic is very catchy and different too. Technology is our friend and foe as well, and we human beings are the creators of technology. So we are our own foes in view of that. Hope we humans change our attitude and stop making ourselves machine oriented, as of now what we need is understanding of this universe, and our mother earth.

Ending was a bit funny and overall you did a good job.

Waiting for more of your views :)

Stranger said...

ohh.... thats so nice of you that give ur precious comment...
really worth-taking
thanx dear @Tanvi Nimkar

Shivani Singh said...

Yeah right some technology created by the creator/Big Bang whatever...one can go on discussing these issue but your post got me thinking...are we becoming machines or are we making machines to turn us into machines?
Good post please if you got the inclination do visit mine which actually has a valid demand from technology.
Would love to hear your ideas.

Stranger said...

@Shivani: ya absolutely ryt...

:)

CraZyFUNDU said...

hey...said very rightly...

Abhishek said...

Ya you are right we are the best technology as all other are created by us only.
Ego! i guess that will remain in human beings me too don't like egoistic people.
One thing i can say about you is that you have above average General Knowledge.

Stranger said...

@Abhishek: Hey dude.... thanx !!!
thats the bst compliment i ever get!!

DISGRUNTLED GENIUS said...

Nice post man .. Techno. rules n sucks at the same time.. imp. thing is to make it our slave, nt the othr way round.........

- Mayank

JiKi said...

This is very true....but the most beautiful thing humans have is "Emotions"....that makes a human different from machines....that made u all think about all humans.....that made u guys write comments on this blog.....Actually reading such blogs insults one's emotions & hurt ur feelings knowing the fact that machines made by man are being misused by another man to harm many men....!!! Well done Ricky...!!

Uma Anandane said...

finally you have come to the point "ego"..I have written a poem about it too in my poembook...see "The Emotional War"..hope you will like it.

Stranger said...

@JiKi: thanx dear!!

@Umapoems: ya this ego makes me sick various times!!!

Stranger said...

@Ankur: thanx buddy!!!!

@Mayank: ya a gud line!!

deepika said...

hmm... right.
here we are slaves of our own devices...

Stranger said...

@deepika: thanx dear... for ur valuable comment!!!
& yeah u r absolutely ryt..

Shonu said...

keep smiling ..lub u

POST UR ADS HERE

Google Analytics

Make Money Online

intenseDebate

Go to IntenseDebate

Indiae